MadeMovies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idiots With More Reason

Go down

Idiots With More Reason  Empty Idiots With More Reason

Post  SlasherV Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:03 am

The Hated Misfits are back at it again in this sequal to Idiots with Reason this time Rex is Running against Mayor Eric Wrigley for the mayor reelection race. With Dave and Claire as members of his cabinet.
Runtime 1hr 21mins
Idiots With More Reason
Rated PG
Written by Wesley Watkins
Directed By Martin Lang
Produced by Paul Gregory

Cast
Zack Emery as Rex (Main Character)
Rina Jones as Claire
Chris Duggan as Dave
Scott Francis as Mayor Eric Wrigley

Last edited by SlasherV on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:15 am; edited 2 times in total

SlasherV
Admin

https://mademovies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Idiots With More Reason  Empty Idiots With More Reason Review

Post  SlasherV Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:15 am

Idiots With More Reason is a Sequal to Idiots With Reason and Now I not know what to Expect with this since the orginal wasnt the as good as I thought or hoped for and i wouldnt think that a Rated PG Sequal would be any better and Funny enough it happened to be better! Now The Jokes are watered down and there is less profanity but that is a good thing because the orginal had a strange overuse of profanity and Director Martin Lang was able to make a more cleaned up and sutible seqaul. Now a few of the orginal actors decided not to be apart of this movie because of that reason and i can tell that with this film there will be a sequal to it that will most likely spawn a franchise of comedy films featuring these characters. Now Martin Lang has stated that he will Direct one more film in this series and then he will be finished with it so he can make different types of comedy not this cheap lowbrow humor that he has made so far. Overall it is funnier then the orginal but still wont satisfy the audience

Overall Rating 46% out of 100%

SlasherV
Admin

https://mademovies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down